MYMYNE COOKIES POLICY
- recognise you whenever you visit us or access any Service (this speeds up your access as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our user requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests;
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on the Services. These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our Services. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. Description of cookies
Cookies generally fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of each browsing session, typically when the web browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies remain until the expiry date and time set by the web server. They can be manually deleted by the user.
- 1st party cookies originate from the same domain as the website being visited, in this case endsleigh.co.uk.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our Service features may not function as a result.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies .